Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What Should Have Been a Post About a Corn Maze

This was going to be a post about a corn maze trip from last year. I was just trying to find the pictures to go with it. But instead I found this. And all of the other sob inducing pictures you'll find below. This is Elizabeth. She was around 1. Her hair stuck off of her head and made me laugh. Now she is five. She's in Kindergarten. And she's smarter than me. *tear* Where in the world has time gone?! I'll just devote the rest of this post to a few pictures I found that make me feel really old. They may make you feel old too. Sorry about that in advance.




Trey. I think he was one. We liked to dress him up.
Often in girl clothing. I'll save that post for when he's 16.

Michaela was 10. Addi was 3 months. Michaela
wasn't wearing more make up than me. Addi didn't have
as much hair as me.

Cassidy. Around 4. Why was she on a cell phone?
Guess she already had a better social life than me!

Will was so little. The dimples kill me. Still.
I don't even know how old he was. Four?
The real question here is why does my hair look like that?
And where is my make up?

Jack was 6 years old. In my very first VBS class.
There were 13 of them. They're in middle school now.
Gosh, he was adorable!

Ari was 9ish. We were making cookies for the preacher.
She's in high school now. And wears her hair down.
With products in it.


Just one more...the saddest of them all...

I don't know when this was. I really don't care
when this was. I just know it's my butt and thighs. And they were a
whole lot skinnier than they are now.
Whoever took this picture is going to be "forked".
You've reminded me of times past when I was skinny[er].
Stupid size 9 jeans. You're nothing but a memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment