Monday, May 28, 2012

Changes

I'm mad at all of you people. I told you to yell at me if I didn't post blogs. No one has yelled at me. I think I'm going to give this thing we call blogging one more try. But in a different way. It may involve a new page. Maybe a tumblr. I don't know. But it's going to be open to a lot more besides memories. That's entirely too restraining for me to be able to keep up with. Some of it may be memories. Other things may be day to day life. Lots of it will probably be spiritual. All of it will be me. I have no idea if any of you actually read anything I post anyway, but in case anyone does, I'll post any new information here. That's all I have to say for now.


Edit: New blog: http://brooke1488.tumblr.com/

That's all for here folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment